Mitchell Maintenance Services – MMS Electrical is an electrical contractor for work on new build electrical installations, in both the domestic / residential sector and the commercial / industrial sector. We can provide invaluable on site guidance when it comes to planning your new build electrical system.
On the practical side, when you are planning a new installation, here is what we can do for you;
- Fuse boards upgraded or replaced
- Re-wires – complete re-wiring of properties
- Electrical repairs – additional sockets, lighting repair or installation, wiring and more.
- Extra sockets – can you ever have too many? Plug sockets, 3-phase sockets e.t.c..
- Lighting – repair and installation. Internal, external and emergency lighting.
- Light switches – repair, replacement and installation
- Pat Testing – annual testing on all electrical appliances
- Immersion heaters – repairs or installation
- Cooker installations – hard wired and 3-phase connection
- Access systems – installation of door access systems
- Alarms – intruder alarms and fire alarms
- Smoke alarms – hardwired
Locations: We service our customers through the central belt of Scotland; Stirling, Doune, Deanston, Callander, Falkirk, Glasgow and Edinburgh.
Contact us today for your electrical servicing, maintenance and installation.